WANT TO START AN AGE CARE / NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME(NDIS) BUSINESS? WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Starting Age Care or people with Disability business require startup capital ,experience, education, compassion, patience and good communication skills are invaluable to success in this type of service business.
Our experienced consultants can help and guide you through the process. To get started contact us to provide you a free consultation and assessment session.
Further information, please fill in the contact form below. One of our consultants will contact you.
SETUP, Licence AND REGulations
Our experienced consultants can help and guide you through the setup process with the following services:
- Reviewing the regulation in your state regarding age care/NDIS service
and obtaining any necessary training or certifications
- Business Plan to meet registration requirements
- Helping you establishing a place to serve as an office
- Choosing & registering an appropriate business name
- 3 year Financial Forecast
- Company Registration with ABN and TFN
ONGOING BUSINESS SUPPORT
Once your initial business is setup our consultants can advise and assist you on an ongoing basis. for e.g. assisting you in:
- Purchasing Public liability insurance for your business and for your business assets used in providing care services.
- Advertising your business and seeking clients from various sources. Website and marketing setup.
- Book keeping and accounting services
bECOMING A PROVIDER
Overview video provided by The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) about becoming a provider. The NDIS aims to cover over 420,000 Australians and will become a $22 Billion industry.